An engineer is tasked with designing a dual BGP peering solution with a service provider. The design must meet these conditions:
* The routers will not learn any prefix with a subnet mask greater than /24.
* The routers will determine the routes to include in the routing table based on the length of the mask alone.
* The routers will make this selection regardless of the service provider configuration.
Which solution should the engineer include in the design?
A customer's current Layer 2 infrastructure is running Spanning Tree 802.1d, and all configuration changes are manually implemented on each switch. An architect must redesign the Layer 2 domain to achieve these goals:
* reduce the impact of topology changes
* reduce the time spent on network administration
* reduce manual configuration errors
Which two solutions should the architect include in the new design? (Choose two.)
Which design consideration should be observed when EIGRP is configured on Data Center switches?
Perform manual summarization on all Layer 3 interfaces to minimize the size of the routing table.
What is an advantage of designing an out-of-band network management solution?
In the event of a production network outage, network devices can still be managed.
Which design consideration must be made when dual vEdge routers are deployed at a branch site?
Use BGP AS-path prepending to influence egress traffic and use MED to influence ingress traffic from the branch.