You have configured Cloud CDN using HTTP(S) load balancing as the origin for cacheable content. Compression is configured on the web servers, but responses served by Cloud CDN are not compressed.
What is the most likely cause of the problem?
Your company has a security team that manages firewalls and SSL certificates. It also has a networking team that manages the networking resources. The networking team needs to be able to read firewall rules, but should not be able to create, modify, or delete them.
How should you set up permissions for the networking team?
You want to establish a dedicated connection to Google that can access Cloud SQL via a public IP address and that does not require a third-party service provider.
Which connection type should you choose?
You create multiple Compute Engine virtual machine instances to be used at TFTP servers.
Which type of load balancer should you use?
Your software team is developing an on-premises web application that requires direct connectivity to Compute Engine Instances in GCP using the RFC 1918 address space. You want to choose a connectivity solution from your on-premises environment to GCP, given these specifications:
* Your ISP is a Google Partner Interconnect provider.
* Your on-premises VPN device's internet uplink and downlink speeds are 10 Gbps.
* A test VPN connection between your on-premises gateway and GCP is performing at a maximum speed of 500 Mbps due to packet losses.
* Most of the data transfer will be from GCP to the on-premises environment.
* The application can burst up to 1.5 Gbps during peak transfers over the Interconnect.
* Cost and the complexity of the solution should be minimal.
How should you provision the connectivity solution?
Google Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Quiz:1 Topic:9 Questions:1-5
Free Practice Mock Questions Set 1-5 (Quiz # 1) for Google Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam, according to official Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam syllabus topic # 9