It is important to parameterize queries to prevent .
A Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is concerned the development team, which consists of contractors, has too much access to customer dat
a. Developers use personal workstations, giving the company little to no visibility into the development activities.
Which of the following would be BEST to implement to alleviate the CISO's concern?
You are a cybersecurity analyst tasked with interpreting scan data from Company A's servers. You must verify the requirements are being met for all of the servers and recommend changes if you find they are not.
The company's hardening guidelines indicate the following:
* TLS 1.2 is the only version of TLS running.
* Apache 2.4.18 or greater should be used.
* Only default ports should be used.
Using the supplied data, record the status of compliance with the company's guidelines for each server.
The question contains two parts: make sure you complete Part 1 and Part 2. Make recommendations for issues based ONLY on the hardening guidelines provided.
An organization suspects it has had a breach, and it is trying to determine the potential impact. The organization knows the following:
* The source of the breach is linked to an IP located in a foreign country.
* The breach is isolated to the research and development servers.
* The hash values of the data before and after the breach are unchanged.
* The affected servers were regularly patched, and a recent scan showed no vulnerabilities.
Which of the following conclusions can be drawn with respect to the threat and impact? (Choose two.)
Ann, a user, reports to the security team that her browser began redirecting her to random sites while using her Windows laptop. Ann further reports that the OS shows the C: drive is out of space despite having plenty of space recently. Ann claims she not downloaded anything. The security team obtains the laptop and begins to investigate, noting the following:
* File access auditing is turned off.
* When clearing up disk space to make the laptop functional, files that appear to be cached web pages are immediately created in a temporary directory, filling up the available drive space.
* All processes running appear to be legitimate processes for this user and machine.
* Network traffic spikes when the space is cleared on the laptop.
* No browser is open.
Which of the following initial actions and tools would provide the BEST approach to determining what is happening?