An architect prepares a network design for a startup company. The design must be able to meet business requirements while the business grows and divests due to rapidly changing markets. What is the highest priority in this design?
An enterprise campus is adopting a network virtualization design solution with these requirements
* It must include the ability to virtualize the data plane and control plane by using VLANs and VRFs
* It must maintain end-to-end logical path transport separation across the network
* resources available grouped at the access edge
Which two primary models can this network virtualization design be categorized? (Choose two)
Company XYZ has 30 sites running a legacy private WAN architecture that connects to the Internet via multiple high- speed connections The company is now redesigning their network and must comply with these design requirements :
* Use a private WAN strategy that allows the sites to connect to each other directly and caters for future expansion.
* Use the Internet as the underlay for the private WAN.
* Securely transfer the corporate data over the private WAN.
Which two technologies should be Incorporated into the design of this network? (Choose two.)
Which solution component helps to achieve comprehensive threat protection and compliance for migration to multicloud SDX architectures?
Refer to the exhibit.
Refer to the exhibit A service provider has a requirement to use Ethernet OAM to detect end-to-end connectivity failures between SP-SW1 and SP- SW2 Which two ways to design this solution are true? (Choose two)